Hawai‘i / Tourist Info
- Hawai‘i State Government Homepage – Everything you wanted to know about Hawai‘i and more.
- Hawai‘i’s Official Tourism Site – Contains information about upcoming events and activities, sightseeing, accommodations, and more. (Chinese, German, Japanese, and Korean language versions available as well).
- Visit O‘ahu – Information specifically about O‘ahu including sample itineraries, activity ideas, events, and more. (Chinese, German, Japanese, and Korean language versions available as well).
- Honolulu’s Chinatown – Information about Honolulu’s historic Chinatown, including attractions, activities, and events
- Hawaiian Culture and Language – Learn about Hawai‘i’s history, culture, arts, and language.
- Hawai‘i Creole English (‘Pidgin’) – An introduction to Hawai‘i Creole English (‘Pidgin’)
- Pidgin – The Unofficial Language – A sampling of Pidgin words and phrases
Hawai‘i Weather / News
- Hawai‘i Weather and Surf – For current weather and surf conditions.
- The Honolulu Star-Advertiser – The Honolulu Star-Advertiser is Oahu’s daily newspaper, containing local, national, and international news and features, sports, business, editorial, and travel sections, plus a wide assortment of online resources.
- Hawai‘i News Now – Website for one of Hawai‘i’s news channels
- Hawaii Public Radio (KHPR – 88.1 FM, KIPO – 89.3 FM) – The mission of Hawaii Public Radio is to educate, inform and entertain by providing services to Hawaii, the nation and the international community that would not otherwise be available.
- Honolulu Weekly – The Honolulu Weekly provides an alternative to the daily newspapers and contains articles on local politics and news, a calendar of events, a dining guide, entertainment and restaurant reviews, etc. Free copies can be picked up all around O’ahu.
University of Hawai‘i
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa Homepage – Everything you wanted to know
about UH Mānoa and more.
- University of Hawai‘i System Website – Find out about the entire UH system with its 3 universities and 7 community colleges.
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Tours